Annenberg Learner Spring Challenge
Join hundreds of Angelenos committing to LA’s educational recovery by providing free 1:1 online tutoring and mentorship to students most impacted by the pandemic (grades 3-6, ages 8-12).
By dedicating just two hours week to your student, you can support their academic growth, foster a relationship, and give them a reason to smile! We have a long list of students waiting to be matched with their future role model!
Volunteer online on your schedule, from wherever you are. We think you’ll love it.
- Live Scan fingerprinting background check
- Reimbursement available to those in financial need
- Unfortunately, prior Live Scans from other organizations cannot be accepted (DOJ rules)
- The approval process for applicants located OUTSIDE of California will be delayed by 4-6 weeks due to DOJ processing protocols
- Tech-savvy with a high-functioning computer/laptop and solid internet access
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (or in progress)
- Good with kids!
- Conduct sessons online, 2 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Coordinate your tutoring schedule with the student’s family
- Foster a positive, mentor relationship with your student
- Keep sessons engaging, educational, and fun!