Alchemy Fundamentals, formerly known as Leadership Seminar, is Alchemy’s signature course and the first phase of Alchemy’s leadership training. Alchemy’s focus is on the working relationship between the Executive Director and the Board Chair, which is why the presence of both parties at all training sessions is required. Alchemy Fundamentals consists of three full-day sessions. Critical issues covered are board governance and development, fundraising, financial sustainability, implicit bias, and storytelling.
To apply for Alchemy Fundamentals:
- Your organization must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Your organization must be located in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside County.
- Your organization must have a functioning Board of Directors/Trustees.
All sessions for Alchemy Fundamentals 2021, will be online:
- Wednesday, March 10 from 9AM – 12PM: Implicit Bias
- Thursday, March 11 from 9AM – 12PM: Board Governance
- Wednesday, April 14 from 9AM – 12PM: Board Development
- Thursday, April 15 from 9AM – 12PM: Fundraising
- Wednesday, May 12 from 9AM – 12PM: Storytelling
- Thursday, May 13 from 9AM – 12PM: Nonprofit Financials