The Annenberg Foundation is proud to announce that Annenberg Alchemy Fundamentals is now accepting applications for our Spring 2021 programming. A detailed description of the program training topics, facilitators and program requirements are now available.
Annenberg Alchemy trainings are all virtual:
- Wednesday, March 10 from 9 AM – 12 PM: Implicit Bias
- Thursday, March 11 from 9 AM – 12 PM: Board Governance
- Wednesday, April 14 from 9 AM – 12 PM: Board Development
- Thursday, April 15 from 9 AM – 12 PM: Fundraising
- Wednesday, May 12 from 9 AM – 12 PM: Storytelling
- Thursday, May 13 from 9 AM – 12 PM: Nonprofit Financials
The program is open to organizations with budgets no larger than $5 million, also providing a connection to a growing network of nonprofit peers and experts. Past attendees appreciate the trust and transparency that is developed in Annenberg Alchemy.
Don’t hesitate to apply, applications close Friday, October 23 at 5:00PM (PST)! For more information, please email us.